Opening onto the beach and overlooking the bay of Grand-Baie, Mauricia Beachcomber and its dedicated artisans
embody the legendary Mauritian hospitality.
Ideal for families with accommodation in various categories including a village comprising 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom apartments.
A baby food preparation area with exclusive facilities for parents with infants under the age of 3.
A Kids Club with complimentary access for children aged 3 to 11 years old and offering an extensive programme of activities.
2 restaurants to choose from, including toes-in-the-sand dining at Le Nautic.
A wide range of water and land-based activities, including a sports centre with a hammam and sauna,
3 tennis courts and a diving centre.
Access to Mont Choisy Le Golf, an 18-hole golf course located 10 minutes away from the resort.
A Spa with relaxation pool.
An attractive optional All-Inclusive package.
Interchangeability with Victoria Beachcomber and Canonnier Beachcomber.
Shopping centres, nightlife and casino within walking distance.
ROOMS, SUITES & VILLA AMENITIES
All rooms, suites & villa possess the following facilities:
– Television (Satellite channels)
– Complimentary WIFI access
– Telephone with international direct dialling
– Individual safe
– Electricity: 220 volts
– Individually controlled air-conditioning
– Bathroom with shower and toilet
– Mini-bar (tea and coffee complimentary)
Exclusively in Suite: 1 bedroom with bathroom featuring bath, shower and separate toilet
lounge, coffee machine, terrace with outdoor shower and private pool
Exclusively in Loft: Master bedroom with a bathroom featuring a shower and toilet.
Second bedroom with 2 beds and 1 sofa bed, bathroom with shower and toilet
Exclusively in Villa: Master bedroom with bathroom featuring bath, shower and toilet.
Second bedroom with 2 beds, bathroom with shower and separate toilet,
terrace, garden and private pool and coffee machine
Room service from 7.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. (tray charge).
Laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing service (service charge).
On arrival, check-in is at 2 p.m. On departure, check-out is at noon.
Rooms for disabled persons on request.
The main restaurant, overlooking the swimming pool.
Seafood restaurant designed on a split-level
overlooking the sea. Opens 6 days a week.
*à la carte menu with supplement and a daily changing set menu included in the half-board package
The restaurants & bars at Canonnier and Victoria are also open to guests of Mauricia (“à la carte” restaurants on reservation).
Live music or DJ every night, traditional dance and shows.
Evening: Smart casual (Shorts, Bermuda shorts, beachwear or sportswear are not allowed).
Shirts and trousers will be appreciated.
SPA BEACHCOMBER. THE ART OF WELLNESS.
SPORTS & LEISURE
– 1 dry steam bath
– 1 wet steam bath
– 9 single cabins
– 1 double cabin
– Relaxation pool
– Changing rooms & showers
Sports Centre as from 16 years old
– 1 cardio and fitness room
– 1 Hammam
– 1 Sauna
– Tennis volley
– Tennis (3 floodlit courts)
– Table tennis
– Mountain biking*
– Dart Board
– Power plate*
– Tennis balls*
– Aqua gym
– Water Skiing
– Glass bottom boats
– Pedal boats
– Stand-Up Paddle
– Initiation to scuba diving in the pool
– Deep-sea fishing*
– Scuba Diving*
– Diving Academy found on Resort site
– Nominated in 2016 & 2017 by the World Travel -Awards in
the “Indian Ocean Leading Dive Resort” category
– PADI Green – Only one in Mauritius
– Certification ISO 24802-1
– Affiliations: CMAS/ PADI
– Training as from 10 yrs old (child adapted equipment)
*Activities involving cost
– Free for kids aged 3 to 11
– A qualified team which has children’s care at the heart
– A convivial setting with a private garden, furnished with children in mind
– Creative workshops (drawing, painting, collage)
– Discovery workshops (nature, gastronomy, culture)
– Play and learn activities
– A baby-sitting service which is available on request with supplement
(24-hour notice required)
– Baby Care room
Optional All-Inclusive Package – Complimentary Wi-Fi access – Boutiques – Room service – Laundry service – Infirmary – Excursions – Car rental – Conference rooms –
Night Club (3 nights a week). Credit cards: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Diners. Personal and travellers’ cheques are not accepted.
All our rooms and covered public areas within the hotel premises are non-smoking as per local regulations.