Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been some changes to entry requirements for arrivals into Madeira and those returning from the island to the UK.
Before your customers go away, they’ll need to:
• Complete an online form, which can be found here.
On arrival in Madeira you need to:
• Either present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 72 hours of their arrival or take a test free of charge on arrival at Madeira airport.
• Children under 12 years don’t have to take the test, unless they’re showing any COVID-19 symptoms.
• It shouldn’t take longer than an hour after landing to take the test and leave the airport to catch your transfer as normal.
• Your Customers will receive their test results within 12 hours.
• They’ll have to stay in their accommodation until they get the results, but they don’t have to stay in their room.
• For more information about the test, please check the FCO website.
• And on their return from Madeira to the UK, your customers will need to: Self-isolate for 14 days, in line with government guidance. Please see the FCO website for more information.